Monday, January 12, 2009

love at first sight

went shopping with clara at raffles city today while waiting for essy!

Fell in love with this!!!

Photobucket
i know i know...some people cant quite fathom my sense of fashion..butttt

i dun careee...i like it! tried on a UK size 6 and it fitted perfectly!

and while waiting for clara to arrive...i went shopping alone...

Photobucket

was looking for a right foundation for my skin... and i must say that the sales person was really professional..she could immediately tell me that my foundation colour should be 764...and
I should use "7 yr light" loose powder! unlike my previous attempts at other branches..she knew what she was talking about! wanted to get shu uemura foundation long time ago but super bu she de spend so much on my faceee.. haha! HINTTTTTT

Photobucket

hahaha these 3 are definitely up on my birthday wishlist >.<>.<

No comments: