Monday, February 15, 2010

My 22nd Birthday

Sunday-7 Feb!


A Rainbow Surprise :)

Photobucket

HAHA their first successful surprise!

Photobucket

Love the bracelet and the card! Most importantly, love the friends!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday!

We are young! We are golden!

Photobucket

Golden Times with the Golden girls! <3>
You girls never fail to make my birthday feel special every year!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Actual birthday was spent in school! Thank you girls for making it special!

For the first time in my life, the whole lecture class sang me a birthday song! Ultra embarrassing. But memorable ;)

Photobucket

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thursday!

Pretty Girl Club @ Robertson Quay


Photobucket


Lastly! I got my Shu Uemura foundation finally!!!

No comments: