Monday, August 2, 2010

Kki and Wild Honey

Well i've long heard about Kki and was glad I finally got a chance to check it out this month!

Whats more with the company of the pretty girl club! It was a farewell meet up for our President Janet, and a failed birthday celebration attempt for Amy.

Still, it was nice to just meet up and catch up!


Tea at Kki @ Ann Siang Hill


Janet trying to steal the limelight :P


Not a chance!! hahaha kidding! Miss you loads netty!

Well, one week later we had our second attempt at celebrating amy;s birthday! Thank God she likes non-birthday kind of birthday celebrations.

And yes, I still remember I owe Weini a treat for hers!

So at Amy's request we had brunch at Wild Honey @ Mandarin Gallery


I think the place is overrated. Pretty expensive and not worth the price! Although ambience and service is good, food is only so-so. But I will still give them one more chance by trying out their Jap breakfast set next time!



So I was telling them about my coming job interview, and weini suggested I get a haircut!

Am I Spontaneous or what? After brunch , we walked down to PS.. and here I am @ Chapter 2!



They never fail to self entertain! haha! But this is what I like about them! Sometimes its really tiring to go out with people who you have to keep thinking of what to say to keep the conversation going the whole time.



No comments: