Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hong Kong Day 4


Day 4 was my least favourite. But still glad I went.

Day 4 was Shen Zhen for some cheap shopping! Pretty much like bugis street.
Good thing was I manage to get a very pretty winter coat for 1/4 the price that you have to pay in Zara



saw this guy on the train.. on his way to propose??

I was set out to try all the bubble tea to find the best...but sadly..nth beats Koi

here's a street pic of what shenzhen is like.

You basically see people carrying "luggages" around because thats just how much they buy at each shopping trip!

We had to buy one too cos weijie bought so much!



Headed back to HongKong in the evening, and went to check out MongKok!

I love it! Good shopping district! and its not just me saying this, but this comes from adeline and zoe too!







Ta-dah! got my miss sixty denims for an awesomely good price! Plus its a gift from weijie! hehe!



That's all for today!

No comments: