Friday, January 16, 2009

wish upon a star

Photobucket
I know everyone loves my brown topshop shoes... but they're wearing out!!
hahaa love this pair!! it is mid heel and looks comfy!
I know i'm really fussy about my shoes cos comfort is always a priority..I can never wear stilettos... butttt just in case u're wondering... i'm a size 7 (37)!! HAHA

Photobucket
shoes are a woman's bestfriend... dun think any girl can have enough heels..
Photobucket
bags are loveeeee...saw this kate spade bag online today...okae this is reallly wishful thinking but ahhh what isnt!

can never have enough of these!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
but bff says i have too many black bags!! she thinks i shud get more colourful bags


saw a pair of sunglasses at m)phosis today...looked sth like that ^.^
Photobucket

okae wallet is a necessity...hehehe...
Photobucket

Blake Lively from Gossip Girl:
Love her hair accessory here!
Photobucket
Love her style altho janet always says i'm more of a blaire >.<

Accessories! Long necklaces! bracelets! My wrists are really small so i need to get the stretchable kind

hahaa okae...i wanna try out the vest look... altho its kinda passe... but I dun really care! I want a vest!
Photobucket

still very inspired by her!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: