Friday, April 9, 2010

Dreams are free

When I was young, I loved to day dream. You won't believe it, but I really loved to just lie in bed and allow myself to escape from reality. I would imagine I'm going overseas with my friends, and all the minute details like going to the airport and even the process of packing my luggage would give me bouts of excitement that seemed so real!

Alas the day I stop dreaming is the day when I'm too busy to dream. Life has become so busy that dreaming has become a luxury. I can't wait for my exams to be over so I can allow myself to enter back into the world of gossip girl and Korean dramas, hahahha. This reminds me of shu ann's comment on how she can't trust her lawyer friends to handle her court cases in future cos she can't imagine putting her life into the hands of someone who watches gossip girl- because a person is what she reads and watch, what ever a person allows to fill her mind, makes her who she is.

Food for thought!




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: