Saturday, September 25, 2010

HEAT

Hey guys!

So yes, I have started work and my first week has been crazy. Been having less than 5 hours of sleep every night and time seems to fly at work. In one day, I can just attend 3 meetings and its already 6pm! I'm feeling the HEAT alright. LOL. Pun intended, but yeah so far I like my job! Got to meet some really cool people and so here's some pictures of what I've been up to!



Bebe Indulgence Event @ Krish









Skagen F/W & Christmas Collection Launch @ Red Dot Museum








Warehouse F/W Collection Launch @ Orchard Ion












3 comments:

♥ Lady Wen ♥ said...

OMG the models look damn chio!! Why aren't there any Asian ones!? Discriminatory!? And hanging watches on tree branches is such a brilliant idea!

This is totally the perfect job for u! :) I see it!

jme said...

WOW!! how is it that you're so FAST?!?! hahaha I JUST posted!

shu said...

haha the power of facebook! your job looks really exciting :D glad that you're liking it!!