Monday, October 11, 2010

7 year anniversary @ Bintan

Yet another spontaneous holiday with wj.

I still remember the last time we went to America, it was at a whim and to my surprise, mommy said "YES!" Sure hope to go again end of this year! The exchange rate is at its LOWEST now!

So, back to earth. Anyone heard of http://deal.com.sg?

Saw this:



Made a phone call, and ta dah!




The ferry is surprisingly very comfortable! nicely furnished and not at all like the kind you take to send the army boys off to tekong. Haha!

At the lobby of Nirwana Garden Resort
Changed and ready for some sea sports and land activities!

Thanks to Wendy, we bought an all-day access pass at $40 per pax. Includes a ton of activities.. just enough for our 2D1N stay!




sadly no pictures of our kayak and attempts at snorkelling! Was afraid to spoil the camera since our kayak may overturn anytime.

We actually rowed the kayak out to the open sea...and quite a distance actually, only to find zero fishes and lots of corals. boohoo. Wj is a big fan of fishes so it was quite disappointing.

Flying Fox saved the day tho. Totally lifted our moods, and did I mention that I was sucha baby?! Didnt had the guts to jump off myself!


shooting isnt really my thing. I couldnt hit a single target and gave up after a few tries.


heh! cupid's arrow?? NOT.


The resort had a Pool bar!

I usually hate swimming cos the water is usually too cold for my liking.. but here.. the water was warm! I LIKE!

Plus the bar was playing 98.7 fm. And they played my fav songs! "if you ever love somebody, put your hands up!" and "just the way you are" haha i know..i suck at song titles.
infinity pool?

I insisted on having a nice dinner since its our anniversary!

The beef steak was darn good. A must try!

After dessert, we were off to the bowling alley!






Kill time by playing arcade.


We had an early night because our arms and legs were so tired from all the walking and rowing the kayak!

Day 2 was pretty rush cos we almost missed the international buffet breakfast and we had to check out by 12pm!

yay! this is so korean drama.

I ever thought of having my wedding by the beach and riding a horse by the sea.

You can imagine how happy I was to take this shot!

WJ, on the other hand was more fascinated with the elephants.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds really cool- if you like this you should check out Beeconomic.com...better deals with more beauty stuff like Bliss, you'll like. I checked it out with my friends.