Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Operation To-get-her



Attended Francis and Clarice's wedding last Sunday. And I must say it was one of the best weddings I attended! Kudos to the creative team who came up with the video. Francis certainly set the standard by being one of my first friends to get married!

Am seriously considering Intercontinental as one of my choices now :))

Time to let the photos do all the talking!



The Holy Matrimony was held at church! Had a great time there too, reminiscing the good ol times. That is after all where we grew up together.

Did I mention that the food was awesome? very generous!


photo credits to Jonathan Ong



Looking forward to our tai tai dinner on the 30th!
who says army stole his joy?!


Finally! my favourite full-length shot!






In case you're wondering, my necklace is from Jim Thompson! Got it at the Jim Thompson Scarf Extravaganza, a one day pop up store event at the Jim Thompson restaurant at Dempsey Hill. Shall do a separate post on that soon!



Its been an awesome weekend hanging out with my bff. We went singing the night before on a whim and got wendy and aaron to join our crazy idea. I love spontaneous people!

The fun starts only when its spontaneous! Too much planning makes things a chore sometimes.

No comments: