Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas was really good this year! My celebrations lasted the whole week :)

Best part was I was officially off work! Although I pretty much couldn't get my mind off it totally, still it felt good to be able to wake up at 12 and work from home...

Now for the celebrations!

First up was our Gleek Party at Bishan Loft


Joelle was my secret santa! haha! LOVED the bracelet she got for me!

7 years of friendship and counting

Photo credits to Sean!

Best bud in the group! Elson is missing. heh!


I have so much to learn. This was delicious.

My first Christmas party with the gleeks. Many thanks to sis. A and pst. D for hosting such a great one! The food was awesome. My favourite got to be the yoghurt blackforest log cake from Marriott Hotel. yum.


Next up was my Christmas Dinner with the GGs.





Clara was dearly missed! Out of sight, but definitely not out of mind.
We decided to have a good one and Shu made reservations at P.S Cafe @Palais Renaissance. The atmosphere is good, but really, the food is nothing fantastic. Thank God for the company though! We had a mini gift exchange just among the 3 of us! haha thanks esther foong for my lil present! hehe! very practical and i like!

Not forgetting the best party held at my humble abode, it was back to school for us!


The rock band wannabes

The dance show down!

sisters!! Janet is missing :(


us and our report cards! i lovee my teacher very very much!

erm.. welcome to my room

besties!
hahaha my face when i receive a call. LOL. guess who called.
the girls in class!
for memory sake, i was wearing my sister's mgs uniform! still looks huge on me even though she's 12 years younger.


Lastly, before I flew off to Hong Kong, Christmas eve was spent with my family!

Family tradition that we have every year!


carebear tree!







Well I guess that was it before Hong Kong Winter Wonderland :)

No comments: