Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hong Kong Day Two

Quick geography lesson.

Tsim Tsa Tsui is in Kowloon. And we basically spent the first day exploring that part of Hong Kong. Second day's plan was to cover the whole of Hong Kong Island which is across the river. That includes Central, Causeway Bay, the Peak and Wan Chai.

Well, plans change of course. Morning was spent taking photos around East Tsim Tsa Tsui cos the camera ran outta batt last night. And it was too beautiful to miss. You'll see why.


My favourite picture for the whole trip! Wore my new boots, zara jacket, Jim Thompson Leopard print scarf and zara jeans


I love all things colonial



East Tsim Tsa Tsui is like The Upper East Side in New York. You know, gossip girl?


can't quite believe this is hong kong.





My hair was fizzy every morning! I like to think its a good hair day though!



By the time we got to Hong Kong island, it was almost noon.

on the ferry to cross over to Hong Kong Island


Guys being guys, will always take scenery shots like the one below:



first thing I exclaimed :"This feels like SINGAPORE! "

felt just a tinge of bit cheated - like i took a plane just to be back in my own city.

but then i saw this!

and immediately..."San Francisco!"




even though it was lunch time and we were friggin hungry, I couldn't not step into the store.

At first I thought weijie would be upset, since a hungry man is a angry man, but...

lo and behold! he bought more stuff than me!


see that big bag?

yes, we had to lug it around the whole day -.-

And mind you, it was HEAVY



The steep slopes in Central makes me feel very much in San Francisco.


For a true Hong Kong experience, you got to eat here:



you have to "fight" for your own food, and you usually share a table with strangers




on the tram!!

check out the crowd! its worse than orchard road

PANDORA is big in Hong Kong! ha! Feeling kinda proud that I got to work on their account


weijie insists on getting a tourist shot at every train station we stop at


The night view; I love places that make me feel christmasy!



View from the Peak! It wasnt very romantic cos I was freezing cold, and weijie was too caught up taking these beautiful shots




isnt he cute? ;P

1 comment:

♥ Lady Wen ♥ said...

Hehe love yr posts! So smart ah change the date so we can have a chronological order to read. Let's see how you do Day 3 and 4! =D